STAMP-A-STACK CHRISTMAS $6 Sets
Greetings! As you can see I have FINALLY been able to post pictures of the cards we will be making for the Christmas Stamp-A-Stack on November 9th! Besides being behind the 8-ball as usual, I was having difficulty posting pictures to Blogger lately due to some of their technical problems. Oy! If it isn’t one thing it’s your mother!
Anyway – I hope you like these designs and that they inspire you to attend my class. I have about 10 guest who have already RSVP’d and there is still room for a few more!
The class will be held here at my place on November 9th at 6:30pm – until whenever you feel done. Feel free to wear your jammies, bring your own adhesive, a light snack to share and your own trimmer too! I’ll have Xmas music for our listening enjoyment along with probably a few other goodies to Win! Cost is $25. You get to make 5 of each 4 designs and will get envelopes too.
10% off any order at the SAS Class on Nov. 9th!
Oh yes – I almost forgot – Anyone who places an order of $30 or more at the class will enjoy 10% off their order too! If anyone who attends schedules a workshop to receive FREE SU stamp sets and other goodies for November or December they will enjoy the rewards of being a Stampin’ Up! hostess plus get a set of 16 Christmas Cards (lovingly stamped by yours truly) to use for their own Christmas Card stash! Workshops can easily be thrown together within a few days and you can also invite guests virtually. For more information just give me a call or send an email!
Stampin’ Up!® Designer Series Paper
(otherwise known as SU DSP)
Stampin’ Up!® Designer Series Paper is Awesome! If you haven’t noticed – lately I have been using a lot of the SU DSP in my card making. From instructing all you wonderful ladies who attended my One Sheet Wonder Class earlier this month to my everyday every occasion cards SU DSP is finding its way into many of my projects. I love this paper! I love the whimsy of the Cutie Pie paper and the elegance of the Holiday Harmony paper – and don’t get me started on the Designer prints! What really excites me about our DSP, however is that all the colors used in our series are SU colors! So when I go to mount my DSP on a solid color, I know just the right color to use. If you have some of the SU DSP and aren’t quite sure what colors are featured in yours, Here I have all the colors used for each DSP series. Many of you have requested this information, so I thought this would be a fantastic time to share it with you. Here goes:
Stampin’ Up!® Designer Series Paper Color Palettes:
· Brocade Backgrounds: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock
· Cerise: Real Red, Very Vanilla
· Charbon: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
· Creepy Crawly: Basic Black, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust
· Cutie Pie: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, So Saffron
· Darling Doodles: Brocade Blue, Groovy Guava, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
· Dashing: Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Very Vanilla
· Fall Flowers: Old Olive, Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky
· Flowers for You: Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise
· LeJardin: River Rock, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
· Linen Prints: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Pink Passion.
· Notations No. 2: More Mustard, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
· Outlaw: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
· Petals & Paisleys: Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Taken with Teal
· Porcelain Prints: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Wild Wasabi
· Uptown: Almost Amethyst, Basic Gray, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi
· Wintergreen: Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Soft Sky
· Holiday Harmony: Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, River Rock
I think that is all of them – WOW a lot of cool color combinations huh?
Remember, you can get 4 packs of DSP for the price of 3 starting November 1st.
More to Share:
Please remember to sign my guest book. There is blog candy waiting to be had. As soon as I get 100 guests to sign my book, someone will be winning my blog candy from my previous post! Remember to tell your friends too!