Greetings & Salutations this evening. I hope all you Michiganders enjoyed your snow day today. My kids had another day off of school and enjoyed (almost )every minute of it. The sun came out and they went out and enjoyed all the white fluffy snow building a snow fort and sliding down the little hill their dad made for them when he plowed the drive. That was fun - now the warm weather can start - :)
Today I am quickly going to post to you the classes I have planned for February. As I mentioned in my previous post I would be offering more $5 classes and with now further adieu here are 2 more classes. The class on the 15th is $8 but we will be utilizing more materials and making more than cards. I hope you can all enjoy a fun evening of stamping at one or both of these classes. Please note that registration is due pretty quickly as I must have enough time to order supplies for everyone. I hope you find them intriguing and will want to join us.
$5 ART SHOW CLASS - Heart to Heart
When: Saturday, February 9
Ideal card for mother, daughter, sister, friend - we will make an accordion card that combines a unique color palette with carefully-placed accents (and a bit of glitter!) More than just cardstock, images, ink and accessories, this artfully created card will be a gesture of love from your heart to hers. Cost is $5 or Free when you order $30 or more or if you preorder the Valentine Bundle before January 25! Call or email if you would like more information about the Valentine Bundle.
Kindly register for this class no later than January 25
$8 STAMP CLASS: Celebrate Sell-A-Bration
When: Friday, February 15
Join me for a fun night of stamping as we Celebrate many ways to Sell-A-Brate! We will be making the following items and enjoying a fun evening of stamping.
- Party Time Notecard - a cute, fun little notecard for almost any event.
- Try out our new line of Rub-ons with the Love & Happiness card,
- Dabble in a little bit of watercoloring as we make a fun gift box using the 12 x 12 textured paper
- Make a sweetly scalloped 6 x 6 scrapbook page using our scallop circle punch,
- try your hand using the crop-a-dile and our jumbo eyelets
- and we'll heat things up a little with some embossing!
- Bring a picture if you'd like to add it to your page that night. Remember 6 x 6 pages can easily become your focal point on your 12 x 12 pages at home.
Kindly register no later than January 25.
That's it for tonite - The card above is another one of the Christmas cards that wasn't . Enjoy!